We All Love Cake
Terms and Conditions
Ingredients and Allergies
- All our cakes are guaranteed dairy-free, soya-free, nut-free, wheat-free, and gluten-free. None of these products enters the kitchen.
- Egg-free (vegan-friendly) cake is also catered for, this must be requested while ordering.
- All cakes from We All Love Cake are made in a kitchen that handles egg products.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make We All Love Cake aware of any other allergies, Intolerances, or other dietary requirements when ordering.
- All cakes ordered from our website may have slight variations from pictures as they are all hand made with care and love, with their own personal touches.
- Edits and changes made to the cake during the ordering processes will be followed to the letter so make you double-check.
- For Buttercream/Drip Cakes – keep refrigerated or in a cold room, especially on hot days. Typically, the cake will be at its best for up to 4 days, if kept airtight. Cakes can be frozen, and we recommend that is done as soon after cutting as possible if wanted.
- For Iced Cakes – keep in a cold room and do not refrigerate. Typically, the cake will be at its best for up to 4 days, if kept airtight.
- For Cupcakes – keep refrigerated or in a cold room, especially on hot days. Typically, the cake will be at its best for up to 3 days, if kept airtight. Cupcakes can be frozen, and we recommend that is done as soon after cutting as possible if wanted.
- If your cake or cupcakes are to be used a few of days after collection, please let us know and we will bake and decorate the cake or cupcakes as close to this date as we can so your cake is as fresh as it can be when you eat it.
- Freezing a cake will keep the cake fresh and preserve the taste as much as possible but will affect the appearance of the icing.
- Your cake is baked to ensure it is fresh for the date of your event. We All Love Cake cannot guarantee the quality if it’s used more than 2 days after the event.
- Do not freeze cakes for more than 3 months
Deposits and Final Payments
- We All Love Cake requires a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the cost of the order to secure the order and booking date.
- The final payment is required 3 days before the collection/delivery date stated.
- Quotes are held for 1 week from the day it is issued. If the 50% deposit is not paid within that time, then We All Love Cake reserves the right to cancel any previous arrangements.
- Deposits are non-refundable and cannot be transferred back. Full payment is expected if the cake is cancelled later than 2 weeks before the agreed-upon day.
- COVID-19 information – if a cake order is cancelled due to new government guidelines, the final payment will not be required. If you are concerned about the deposit, then you must contact us directly.
- If an order/date is to be postponed for any reason, you must contact us directly to make the changes required. There will be no change to the cost of your order.
Delivery and Collection
- We advise that collection takes place the afternoon before or the morning of your event, this way we can guarantee the freshness of the cake.
- Afternoon collections are from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and morning collections are from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. If you wish for other arrangements, you must contact us directly.
- You must contact We All Love Cake directly if you wish to arrange delivery. For customers who are more than 10 miles from our base, additional delivery charges start from £5.00.
- We All Love Cake does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to a cake once the cake has been delivered or collected from us.
- Wedding cake deliveries will be directed to the reception venue. We do not deliver to private addresses unless that is where the wedding reception is to be held.
- We recommend that you place your cake in the boot of the car or a footwell as they are the flattest places. You should also consider securing them with a towel or cushion to keep them from moving in transit.
Toppers and Fresh Flowers
- We All Love Cake can provide toppers for cakes as shown when ordering online and are included in the final price.
- Personalised/wedding/novelty cake toppers can either be ordered in by us for an extra charge, or you can purchase them yourself.
- Although our fondant toppers are all handcrafted from icing, they are unsuitable for consumption as the icing used has to set extremely hard and would be unpleasant to eat.
- We have a wonderful florist that supplies fresh flowers for us. However, we can only offer what is in-season so do your research before contacting us.
- Fresh flowers will be placed on the cakes at the latest possible time to ensure the freshness and make sure you get the perfect look. Therefore, we will highly recommend cake delivery on the day of the event.
- Most of the fresh flowers used on our cakes are not edible and are purely for decoration.
- If you have a florist, please make sure you have spoken to them about your fresh flowers. Pass on any contact information if required.
Personalised Cakes and Wedding Cakes
- Deliveries will be made directly to the wedding reception venue. We do not deliver to private addresses unless the wedding reception is to be held there.
- For Personalised Cakes and Wedding Cakes – We All Love Cake must be contacted directly to make the order.
- Wedding cakes will require a phone or in-person meeting.
- Please take the time to check the information provided on the relevant pages.
- Prices shown on for these orders are starting prices and will change depending on your requirements.
- Any changes to these orders must be made no later than 1 week before the date the cake is required. Please note that not all last-minute changes are guaranteed.
- If a product is no longer available, you will be contacted as soon as possible. We All Love Cake reserves the right to replace these with equal quality components.